Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
The Systems Engineering function located in Ogden, Utah has a challenging opportunity for a self-starting, multitalented, team oriented, technical individual to support a cross-functional Integrated Product Team (IPT) in the performance of System Safety Engineering for the Ground-Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program within cost, schedule, and performance parameters. Specific duties will include:
· Provide a comprehensive evaluation of safety hazard status and associated risks prior to system test or operation, before the next contract phase, or at contract completion.
· Perform and document an assessment to identify the status, at the time of the report, of safety hazards, associated risks, mitigation measures, and formal risk acceptance decisions.
· Evaluate MIL-STD-882E analyses generated by subcontractors.
· Identification of hazards, risk estimating, and mitigations to reduce risk.
· Conduct analyses and deliver MIL-STD-882E products, including System Hazard Analysis, Operating & Support Hazard Analysis, System-of-systems Hazard Analysis, Environmental Hazard Analysis, Hazard Log implementation and support, and software safety analysis.
· Establish System Safety milestones and adherence to master plans and schedules identify System Safety specific program issues and obtains solutions, such as modification of schedule, or revision of contractual specifications.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17024070&lang=en
• Post ID: 15790582 ogden