Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
We are looking for a Program Planning Scheduling Analyst to support our Technology Services sector in northern Utah. This position:
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives.
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- May develop resource loaded schedules and support IBRs and surveillance audits.
- Will work closely with PMs and CAMs to ensure all technical scope is captured in the IMS.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020388&lang=en