Professional Development Program Staffing Manager 1 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Ogden, Utah)
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Professional Development Staffing Program Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will support early career development participants nationwide. This position will be located in Ogden, UT.
If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance.
At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
• Directly manage approximately 100 PDP participants (in-person and virtually) including time, education, expense reports, flexible work arrangement, and other approvals.
• Provide regular coaching and feedback to PDP participants, with an emphasis on assimilation to the workplace, career exploration and professional development
• Contribute to program strategy and help to execute multiple events for PDP participants nationwide
• Collaborate closely with peers and stakeholders at all levels (including Human Resources and functional and technical leadership) across the sector to ensure a consistent, world-class PDP experience
• Maintain and deliver PDP new hire orientation
• Maintain and facilitate PDP Rotation Manager training, ensuring managers have the tools needed to create and facilitate meaningful rotations.
• Work with peers in other Northrop Grumman sectors to facilitate cross-sector rotations where appropriate
• Support the PDP Community of Practice
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020153&lang=en
• Post ID: 15079753 ogden