Postal/Zip Code: 84401
Staker Parson Companies, is a member of the Oldcastle Materials West Division; Our purpose, commitment to the future, and formula for growth is to champion the safety, empowerment, and development of our employees. We strive to be The Preferred Source of quality sand, rock, landscape products, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, paving and construction services. We succeed as a team by embracing integrity, mutual respect, innovation, service, sustainability, and financial strength.
This is an entry-level position requiring the employee to perform a wide variety of accounting and office support functions.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Process various accounts payable invoices.
- Process and reconcile monthly payables statements / invoices.
- Will work closely with vendors and will perform prompt customer service.
- Hours of operation are 8-5 Monday through Friday with occasional overtime.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years related field experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including but not limited to: computers, copiers, 10-key adding machine, printers, fax machines and scanners.
- Ability to get along well with a diverse staff of employees.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to fluently speak and write the English language.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration, percent, land to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to type and use keyboards accurately and have knowledge of Database software.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
The physical demands described here are repre or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 15650162 ogden